Join our winning team! Canadian Mortgages Inc. (CMI), one of the top 50 brokerages in Canada - CMP Magazine 2017, Private Lender of the Year – 2018 Nominated, Mortgage Industry Employer of Choice --- 2018 Nominated, – 2019 Growth 500 (150th).
High volume mortgage company seeking an experienced and sales-driven individual to build and nurture an extensive investor network. This role requires extensive experience in the mortgage lending industry and a dedication to building and maintaining investor relationships.
The position requires a willingness to develop a robust network, a strong private mortgage and investment background, and the ability to manage external relationships in the professional investor community. The right candidate will have experience in working with sophisticated fixed income investors and the ability to conduct high-level conversations regarding the mortgage lending space. The right candidate will have a proven track-record of sales and be able to convert company-driven opportunities into active investors.
Base salary and commission-based incentives can lead to an income exceeding six figures for a driven, ambitious and experienced private mortgage investment manager.
- Experience in investment wholesaling and investor networking
- Proven sales track record in the private lending and/or debt investment space
- Ability to self-manage and meet KPIs while building and managing a strong investor pool
- 10+ years of experience with accredited, UHNWI, and institutional investors
- Understanding of the private lending market
- Entrepreneurial in orientation, as well as a client-service mentality
- Ability to excel under pressure, as well as meet short deadlines
- Ability to self-manage, problem-solve and work with limited direct contact with supervisor
- Proven sales track record and the ability to consistently meet performance KPIs
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages that inspire others
- Strong presentation skills
Duties will include:
- Collaborate with the COO and EVP in creating the company’s external and internal messages and in ensuring that all company external and internal communications are integrated and consistent
- Educate and update investors, analysts and company shareholders
- Find, support, and encourage prospective investors by broadening awareness and interest through conferences, presentations, meetings, media, and mailings.
- Create and present investment summaries to potential investors for approval with proper illustration of important aspects of the investment proposal
- Host conference calls prepare conference call scripts and practice questions (with answers when needed), and attend practice sessions. Contract for conference call services.
- Remain current on economic, political, regulatory, industry, and stock market outlook
- Understand, in depth, the company’s leaders, strategies, operating units, technologies, and financial performance expectations
- Take initiative to remains current on company operations and changes in accounting, technology, and other relevant subjects
- Build investor confidence in the company’s vision and ability to deliver investor value
- Develop a comprehensive investor relations framework and strategy
- Build and maintain a powerful reputation through clear and consistent two-way communication
- Provide market insights to the executive management team, including financial trends, investor concerns, competitor actions, and anything that might impact the company
Job Type: Full-time
- accredited, UHNWI: 10 years (Required)