IVAN FRANKO HOME
767 Royal York, Toronto, Ontario M8Y 2T3
Candidates are invited to apply for the above position in Ivan Franko Home.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Ensuring that proper meals are prepared and served on time and that work areas are maintain in a sanitary condition; directs
dietary aides and assist in the purchasing and receiving of food and other supplies.
- Reports to Food Service Supervisor.
- Ensure that establish policies, procedure and work assignment are followed.
- Ensure that meals are prepared according to the standardized menu.
- Assist the Food Service Supervisor in developing and standardized menu.
- Attend in-service education session, staff meeting, workshop etc. as directed by the Food Service Supervisor.
Previous experience in a food preparation environment in the health care
Preferred Red Seal or current equivalent qualifications as a Cook from a recognized cooking program;
Food Handler Certificate ;
Working knowledge of special diets;
Understanding and experience of the Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) program and food safety plan;
Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
416-239-7364 Ext: 36,