At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Command Centre Sr Manager will actively perform and support various activities associated with effectively managing Contact Centre performance to meet service level and budget targets. Manage Staff Occupancy during Incidents – Balance between efficiency and Cost reduction.
These activities include monitoring service level performance, assisting with Tier escalation, monitor agent productivity, and technology stability, while coordinating and administering ad hoc scheduling activities. The incumbent, while monitoring key performance indicators, identifies areas of improvement and works with Regional Command Centre teams to develop and implement suitable action plans.
What you will be doing:
The National Command Center:
Service Level Gatekeeper - Ops Support:
- Support internal Rogers, Fido, 3rd party vendor sites
- Report & track volume and issues impacting Customer experience
- Monitor trends of call volume and customer experience impacts for continuous process improvement
- Provide real time updates and communications to front line staff and invoke PDP / contingency when required
This role is to lead or facilitate the solution design, Project/implementation, Planning Long/Short Term, Go to Market, Social Media and compliance monitoring of Systems through our service promise. These duties include working with multiple cross functional teams across the organization.
What you bring:
- Manage, Create and implement Service Level Summary communication plans aligned to front lines and all LOB.
- Manage and support daily, weekly and monthly real time reports for each LOB
- Centralized contact command center amongst all Call Centres and vendors.
- Manage and prioritize opportunities from leadership and other administrative staff
- Acknowledge and monitor contingency plans / workaround strategies to mitigate Customer impact and protect Rogers / Fido and Chat’r business.
- Oversees Initiatives and solution success criteria measures (Playbooks) and implementation guidelines working with applicable Rogers/Fido operations and crossfunctional teams.
- Work with different Management levels to constantly liaise with business owners across all supported Areas of Business with a focus on customer experience and Support in order to best understand our business to optimize recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and create talent – empower and create opportunities, drive engagement.
- Accountable for continuous improvement in processes and policy.
- An individual needs knowledge of Contact Centre business process and factors affecting customer service levels. Along with sound analytical thinking and on the spot problem solving skills. Must be able to interpret data, identify trends, and produce solutions to complex problems. Must have strong communication skills, able to gather input from all perspectives and drive real time decisions from stakeholders in a high pressure environment. An understanding of forecasting techniques, regression and statistical analysis.
- Adept in the use of applications such as Windows, Microsoft Office Suite,
- General Application Knowledge: Lithium, Genesys Call Routing / Reporting, switches, Bold Chat, Intradiem, MyTIME, Google Analytics, Genesys Dialers and Verint Quality System.
- Schedule: Daytime shift, however Candidates must be flexible to support days/ evenings/ weekends and stat holiday 365 Days per year 7am – 12midnight between their management peers to support the Command Centre during hours of operations.
Length of Contract:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC
Up to 25%
Call Centre Operations & Workforce / Scheduling
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.