At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it's about being part of a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential. Within our friendly and collaborative work environment, we recognize that the key to our growth and success is a dedicated, motivated and customer-responsive staff. Join Equitable Life today.
Supervisor, New Business
Individual, New Business
Equitable Life is looking for a Senior New Business Coordinator to join our team! The ideal candidate has experience working within the insurance industry or a willingness to learn; offers exceptional attention to detail and time management skills, and has a knack for providing outstanding service to both internal and external clients.
What you'll do:
- Process, input, issue and settle life insurance applications while adhering to
established quality and service standards
- Ensure that application details and corresponding documents are received; confirm all requirements are met and identify anything outstanding, verify information is accurate and
- Verify that all pertinent information and requirements have been met prior to policy settlement
- Issue and settle policies ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure all documents are properly created prior to sending out policy contracts
- Follow special instructions from both the Underwriting Department such as ratings and
from the Advisors such as payment changes etc.
What you'll need:
- Providing customer service to MGA’s, AGA’s, Advisors, and Regional Staff
- Special handling of adjustments, reissues, modifications, commissions, and ratings
- Sound knowledge of Windows/Office and web-based applications
- Exceptional organizational skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage daily fluctuations in work volumes, adaptable to change in direction
- French language skills are an asset; specifically, an ability to read and provide written correspondence in French.
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at email@example.com if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.