We are an award-winning and accredited not-for-profit organization that helps people and
improves lives through a range of programs and services. We offer a competitive salary, and a
rewarding, stimulating work environment.
Under the supervision of the Manager, the Greeter joins a multi-faceted team working in
accordance with the mission, vision and values of Beacon Community Services. The Greeter is
responsible for assisting staff by greeting and directing residents, families, and business partners
as they enter our Assisted Living sites. Candidates would be well suited for this position if they
have a background in customer service with interpersonal skills and the ability to create a
positive place for all key stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet residents, family members, and visitors
- Assist with phone calls for residents
- Interact with families in the lobby area (keeping them updated)
- Attending to the needs of visitors and residents in the lobby
- Keep the lobby area clean
- Continuous rounds on all residents and visitors in 15-minute intervals
- Alert Manager of any security problems
- Handle complaints as they arise and report to the Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Grade 12 Education or equivalent
- A clear Police Criminal Record Check and a clear Solicitor General Criminal Record Check
- WHMIS Certification (to be completed upon hire)
- Experience within a Senior’s facility or experience in a related setting is an asset
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in working with Seniors; preferably in Assisted Living or Resident Care
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with residents, families,
co-workers, members of the multi-disciplinary team and the public
- Ability to organize work and implement in a timely manner
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
WE LIVE SAFETY!
The safety of our clients, staff and volunteers is a priority of Beacon Community Services. We promote healthy and safe
working conditions in all of our operations. We are committed to continuously improving safety and it is essential to this
position. We further support safety through the active participation and co-operation of management, supervisors,
workers and joint occupational health and safety committees.
All interested applicants can Apply Now! quoting the position number 2020-027. Please note
only those applicants who are selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.