- Assisting residents and guests with requests and inquiries via phone, email and in person.
- Expediting smooth guest departures and arrivals as per SoHo standards
- Liaise between the residents and guests with the various facilities within the building, as well as the numerous services available throughout the city and its surrounding area.
- Having a good understanding of the city to ensure efficient service when needed.
- Conducting oneself in such a manner as to reflect Metropolitan Hotel’s standards of service.
- Ensure the proper handling and greeting of all residents and guests.
- Ensure all special Concierge requests are confirmed prior to their arrival.
- Ability to coordinate various services for residents and guests such as housekeeping, dry-cleaning, grocery delivery, dinner reservations and the booking of private events etc.
- Reviewing and being aware of all information listed for the day.
- Oversee and manage bookings for the Private Theatre and Executive Boardroom and oversee the Dalton Brown Gym.
- Providing excellent service at all times.
The required skills and qualifications for this position are:
- Minimum 1 –2 years previous experience in Concierge / Property Management roles.
- Previous Hotel Front Office Experience is required
- Knowledge of Opera PMS an asset
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Compassionate, empathetic, and responsible conflict resolution skills.
- The candidate must possess an outstanding level of guest service. They must also be punctual, well organized and have a keen eye for detail.
- Computer skills in various programs.
- Fluency in several languages an asset.
- Able to work a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoons, evenings, and public holidays.
Our company welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request at all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Part-time