Otis Excavating currently has a full-time position for an experienced Earthworks Foreman.
The mandatory minimum requirements of applicants are;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience operating Excavators.
- Experience with managing job sites and coordinating daily activities.
- Experience conducting daily & weekly safety meetings.
- Experience with filling out daily logs, forms and time sheets for the crew.
- Experience managing crews ranging from 2 to 20 members.
- Willingness & Ability to manage a crew while also operating equipment on site.
- Be able to lead a crew with a positive attitude & demeanor.
- A Valid Class 5 driver’s license and reliable vehicle to commute to/from job sites.
- The ability to read and understand plans (blueprints).
- The ability to read and understand grade stakes.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well with others.
We are offering;
- Competitive wages.
- Full time work.
- Benefit package.
- Opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- operating Excavators: 5 years (Preferred)