Support entry-into-service of PT6 E-Series programs on high-profile airframes
Area of Expertise:
Engineering or Customer Engineering. Strong product and industry knowledge required, ideally with engine installation knowledge. Knowledge of engine control systems is particularly desirable.
Level of Responsibility:
Responsabilités spécifiques du poste :
- Responsible for substantial tasks with limited supervision
- Work directly with the OEM and with multiple internal teams
- Define the "next generation" of support and service
- Take the lead in guiding other members of the team
Exigences requises :
- Drive substantial portions of the entry-into-service working directly with the OEM and multiple internal functional areas.
- Drive product performance goals, including plan to achieve product reliability, maintainability and availability targets. This includes MMEL and TLD definition.
- Support the first aircraft off the line and the global OEM service center network as they ramp up learn this new product. This includes developing high-quality ICAs and training & familiarization material (Apps, videos, ICS, etc.) as well a Spotlight knowledgebases.
- Help us set the standard for the next generation general-aviation turboprop service and support.
- Guide less experienced members of the team through this complex, multi-faceted process.
- Support operator and dealer events & outreach
Domaine d'études :
- Baccalauréat avec 6 à 10 ans d’expérience
- Maîtrise avec 4 à 7 ans d’expérience
Entretien aéronautique, Génie Aérospatiale, Génie Électrique, Génie Mécanique
Informations additionnelles :Équité en emploi :