AutoPlanet Direct is currently seeking a Financial Services Manager (FSM) to join our growing team in Brampton.
The successful candidate will be serving the used car department customers. The FSM is responsible for coordinating the sale of finance and insurance programs to customers. The FSM works with lenders and financial institutions to provide financial services to dealership customers.
AutoPlanet Direct Offers:
- Proven track record in sales.
- Responsible for Pre-Owned vehicles financing, selling of warranties, insurances, chemicals and accessories.
- Completion of all documents, contracts and any related paperwork for delivery, funding and payment along with scheduling vehicles for delivery.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Ms Excel and MS Access).
- Superior communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Valid Ontario ‘G’ Driver’s License.
- Must have valid OMVIC license or will be required to obtain OMVIC license.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
- Clean paperwork, great follow-up skills, email proficient and a great self-starting attitude.
- Automotive financing experience not required, but is an asset.
- This position is for a Sub-Prime Financial Services Manager.
- Excellent management support.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.