We at SureWork Home Care Solutions seek an in-home caregiver to provide elderly companionship in Victoria BC. Right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
- Medication reminder and administration
- Maintain updated medical records;
- Give personal care;
- Do light house cleaning and meal preparation;
- Plan activities suitable for a patient, and arrange outings/events.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be dedicated to helping the client maintain a high quality of life;
- Must be remarkably patient and with a sense of humor;
- Must be content with all aspects of daily living;
- Must be physically fit to be able to safely assist the client with transfers.
- Past elderly companionship in Victoria BC experience will be prioritized;
- Completed secondary education;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
Everybody is welcome to apply to give elderly companionship in Victoria BC. Newcomers to Canada, foreign immigrants, indigenous people, youth and others may also apply here: www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.