At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Regional Delivery Manager to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
- Review our SOW contractual SLAs with our service teams.
- Be an escalation point for our team as well as for all services and inquiries.
- Deliver the weekly operations deck.
- Conduct our performance review sessions with the customer every other week and assist in the monthly and quarterly business review.
- Validate, Track and Manage Project Requests for out of scope services, and large quantities of in-scope services.
- Upload Finance reports to the client on a monthly basis.
- Track all account Action items.
- Review Monthly Performance Review Deck with Service Management.
- Assist teams to define and document new/modified processes.
- Interface with Quality Mgmt team for the account.
- Knowledge of Managed and Staffing Service Delivery Models.
- Identify key delivery parameters, milestones, and track program level status.
- Facilitate effective communication, interaction, and support between customer and delivery teams.
- Provide proactive and retrospective metrics and analytical reporting to internal customers and client executives.
- Navigate a matrix organization, both client and service.
- Take the lead role in managing customer relationships.
- Resolve escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels.
- 5 + years’ experience working in service desk, engineering, and business intelligence as part of the leadership and direction Oversight.
- 5+ Years of Delivery Management for End User Services teams.
- 5+ years of experience in End User Services delivery (Service Desk, Field Services, Asset Management and/or Desktop Engineering).
- 5 + years of Leadership experience with a focus on to support the delivery of services from a matrixed and 3rd party vendor environment.
- 5+ years of IT Strategy and client relationship management.
- Travel: This position requires someone who can travel at least 25%.
- Experience managing helpdesk and/or field service work.
- Experience with Device Engineering, overseeing Asset Management, reporting and SLA management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.
- ITIL Foundation certificate.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.