AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm is currently seeking Scaffolder Journeyman and/or Apprentice to join our Fall Turnaround team at CNRL Horizon. This is a temporary role.
- Start date: September 17, 2019
- Travel: Charter flights are provided from Calgary and Edmonton, and shuttle services from Fort McMurray or Surrounding areas
- Accommodation: Camp accommodations are provided
- Shift and Work Hours: Varies
- Overtime Eligibility: This position is overtime eligible
Scaffolders provide safe and secure scaffold access without compromising on safety. Assemble, dismantle, modify system and tube and clamp scaffolds.
- Practice safe and secure scaffold access without compromising on safety
- Communicate effectively with both staff and supervision to ensure expectations are met
- Knowledge of scaffolds to site requirements, material specifications and CSA standards
- Safe work practices in the industrial environment with knowledge of Task Hazard Assessments
- Competent with assembling, dismantling and modifying System (Layer/Ring Lock) and Tube & Clamp scaffolds
- Knowledge of isometric drawings an asset
- Willing to learn new skills, supporting colleagues and participating, in skills transfer
- Prioritizing daily work load with managing materials efficiently
Conditions of Employment for this position are:
- For positions that fall into the list of required positions within the AECOM Oil & Gas Background Check policy, qualified applicants who are offered, and accept, the role must complete a satisfactory pre-employment Background Check. This may consist of all or a combination of the following: Canadian Criminal Record check, an Employment Verification and/or an Education and Accreditation Verification.
- Qualified applicants who are offered, and accept, a position must provide evidence of a satisfactory Alcohol & Drug test in accordance with the Company's Alcohol & Drug Policy. In order to be valid, the test must have been conducted at the direction of AECOM - O&G Business Unit.
Minimum Requirements :
- Proof of hours (6000 + hours) upon request for Journeyman level
- Proof of hours (3001 - 6000 hours) upon request for Apprentice level
- CSTS-09, BSO or CSO
- Fall Protection Ticket
- Confined Space Entry/ Monitor Ticket
Job Types: Temporary, Contract, Fly-In/Fly-Out