Customer Service & Spare Parts
We are looking for an energetic, organized and driven individual to join our team as a Customer Service and Spare Parts Representative. As part of our Technical Team, this position is responsible for leading spare parts and customer service to ensure Criveller’s customers are supported and satisfied to the highest degree.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following job responsibilities:
- Greet customers immediately and/or respond in a timely manner via phone, in person or email
- Complete orders for parts and fill them in a timely manner
- Help develop and implement a Quality Control System, maintain proper inventory levels through QuickBooks
- Source costs of parts information on repair orders
- Prepare bill of materials for individual projects and prepare material orders
- Support our Technical Department with customer service needs on an ongoing basis
- Contact suppliers while keeping a professional rapport to ensure inventory levels are maintained and orders are complete
- Maintain cleanliness of Technical Department
- Prepare and maintain product showroom
- Effective organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with ability to prioritize work to meet customer service standards and deadlines without compromising service.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a service team in a faced paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to foresee obstacles, analyze problems understand facts and determine the root cause.
- High level of initiative, creative thinking, decision making and problem resolution skills
- Post-secondary diploma/degree specializing in business administrative or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a service/ spare parts role
- Experience with international shipping is considered an asset and in dealing with customs, freight forwarding, and parcels/pallets/containers.
- Experience in beverage industry (wine, beer, spirits) considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License (Mandatory) and Canadian Passport (an asset)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent