Paid Sick Days, Safety Wear Allowance, Paid OT after 40 hrs. worked in a week, Referral Bonuses and Shift Premium (aft and night shifts), (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). We also offer Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities, Flexible hours and more!
TRIGO has immediate openings for Quality Inspectors on Day, Afternoon and Night shifts in St. Thomas, ON. The starting rate of pay is $15/Hr.
No experience necessary! We offer the training you need to do the job, opportunities for advancement, and a support team willing to do what it takes to help you be successful.
Quality inspectors may work in a manufacturing site or a warehouse, depending on the customer need. At TRIGO, health and safety is our #1 priority. We have strong processes in place to ensure a safe work environment.
TRIGO works with major automotive manufacturers to make sure products meet quality standards. As an Inspector, you'll be right in on the action.
Check/inspect manufactured parts or products for defects
- Read and follow work instructions and general policies
- Collect and record data
- Use measuring or testing equipment as needed
- Follow instructions from your Site Supervisor / Site Leader
What you bring
- Team spirit
At TRIGO, you will be part of a team known for our high level of quality and customer service. Whether you are interested in starting a new career, or just looking to earn some extra income, TRIGO has opportunities for you!
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997
- 10,000 professionals worldwide
- Located in 20+ countries
- Serves the automotive, aerospace and heavy transportation industries
- Offers quality control & supply chain services including inspection, logistics, auditing, consulting & training
- The leading quality solutions provider, trusted by the world's top 10 automotive & aerospace companies
Only one thing is missing: you!
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.