Almadina Language Charter Academy is seeking Teachers for our Mountain View Campus for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Successful candidates will have:
- Formal understanding of English learners, benchmarking and instructional strategies
- Experience and understanding of diverse learners, including creating, monitoring I.P.P.'s and implementing inclusion strategies in the classroom
- Proficiency with leveraging technology to support meaningful student learning and design thinking
- Knowledge of interdisciplinary learning and evidence based teaching methodologies
- Effective classroom management and organizational skills
Please submit your package including:
- Cover letter describing your fit in our English Language Charter School
- Current resume
- Copy of your Alberta teaching certificate
- Strong reference list with 3 names
- Two recent complete evaluations must accompany your application. Evaluations must be of practicum or teaching experience
The successful candidate will be required to provide a recent Police Information Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening prior to commencing employment.
Job Type: Full-time