United Safety is Hiring All Positions!
Opportunities available for both new and experienced workers!
No industry experience? No problem
Experienced? We would love to hear from you
Whether you are seasoned or looking to break into the industry, we have an opportunity for you!
Join the United Safety Team!
- Earning potential $1,200 - $2,500 per week with advancement
- Gain valuable experience in Alberta's #1 industry
- Receive quality classroom instruction and on-the-job training
- Significant earning potential
- Potential for full time opportunities
- Additional compensation provided where applicable
What to Expect
- Monitor the health and safety of workers engaged in confined space work
- Conduct fire watch, bottle watch, gas monitoring, and breathing air/apparatus activities
- Learn how to set up, inspect and operate safety equipment
- Engagement within a supportive and respectful team environment
- Project assignments throughout the province - local and non-local
How to Apply
- Quick Apply to this job posting
And Now the Fine Print
Join a leader within the Oil & Gas industry providing safety services to customers in various industrial sectors including gas, thermal, chemical, refining, and upgrading facilities. Whether you are looking for short term employment or an opportunity for growth and development, United Safety has a place for you.
This job will be a great fit if you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Able to successfully complete our New Hire Program which includes a physical demands assessment and drug and alcohol screening
- Experienced in general labor, warehousing, and/or health and safety (an asset but not required)
Have a great attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to learn? Join an innovative, progressive organization that is consciously committed to improving safety in the workplace.
Apply to United Safety today!
Job Type: Casual