Westeck Windows and Doors is a leading vinyl window and door manufacturer in BC and WA. We are committed to producing exceptional energy efficient windows and doors that enhance the home and improve the life of the homeowner. Westeck is proud to be a company of excellence, integrity and innovation.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The ideal candidate has existing experience managing customer care or customer service teams. This role will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of the Kelowna branch Service/Install department along with internal departments to attain customer goals. Focus will be placed on employee development, internal and customer communication, efficient deployment of company resources and exceeding customer satisfaction. This position reports directly to the Logistics & Customer Service Manager.
· Oversees a team of ten employees.
· Driven to exceed customer expectations.
· Ability to mediate complicated interactions.
· Skilled verbal and written communications.
· Result orientated.
· Ability to maintain a safe work environment.
· Ability to provide leadership to employees.
· Ability to multi-task and have excellent time management and computer skills.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills,
· Ability to interact with customers and employees.
· Must be creative and possess the ability to think outside the box.
Goal Oriented, Delegating, Decision Making, Lead by example.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The ideal candidate is dedicated, self-motivated, comfortable working on various tasks as a LEADER.
· A decision-maker who confidently manages and implements change.
· Provides direction to meet customer expectations,
· Ensure service levels are reached in an effective and efficient manner while maintaining quality performance objectives.
· An aptitude for managing reports.
· Administrate service reports, logs and documentation.
· Providing supervision to hourly/salary employees in our branch showroom.
· Ensure compliance with office teams on audits, arrears and other reports
· Managing administrative activities, development/monitoring of KPI’s and implementing continuous improvement opportunities
· Arranging Service Calls in a timely manner.
· Monitor service progress and customer/employee relations.
· Respond to incoming service/install calls and emails.
· Enforcing 5S methodology system for quality initiatives that streamlines workflow and smoother processes.
· Duties as assigned by the Manager.
Job Type: Full-time