- Open and maintain all data on work orders including parts, labor and materials until the work order is closed for invoicing.
- Field internal and external customer inquiries coming in to the Service Department.
- Assist the Service Manager in maintaining accurate and on-time records relative to the service department's operation within the dealership.
- Maintain other service files, resources and records as directed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Must have outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer service skills and the ability to negotiate customer complaints to a satisfactory resolution.
Experience working in a service department and knowledge & experience with agricultural machinery is preferred. Agriculture background, as well as a general understanding of mechanical/technical terms, are definite assets.
Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Office and use of internet with knowledge of office procedures and good organizational ability.
Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Clean driver's license.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent