Coastline Mazda is looking for a New Parts Adviser!!
The successful applicant will be great with customers and understand how important great customer service is in our dealership.
Parts Adviser Job Duties
- Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available
- Answers customer questions about parts, including when to expect when their item will arrive
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
- Uses all methods of customer communication, including phone calls and in-person interactions,
- Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to repair department
- Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them, and communicates any time restrictions to customers in timely manner
- Processes customer payments
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of parts department
Service Adviser Skills and Qualifications
Previous Experience in Parts Department, Knowledge of Vehicle Parts and Services, Computer Skills, Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Team Management, Sales Experience, Enthusiastic Attitude, Self-Motivated
Job Type: Full-time