We are an established local CPA firm in Vancouver looking for a full-time junior accountant to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone in entry-level looking to pursue a CPA designation and work alongside a dynamic and professional team. We are committed to your development and provide a supportive environment where you can gain experience while completing your CPA designation.
Our firm works with individuals, private enterprises, and not-for-profit organizations. We are proud of our long-term client relationships and uphold our integrity and commitment to providing quality and professional service. Please visit our website www.ayco.ca for more information.
What we offer:
- A pre-approved CPA training office providing exposure to various areas of learning opportunities in assurance, accounting, tax and consulting over a wide range of different businesses and NPOs
- Competitive compensation
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu of overtime
- CPA module fees and CFE examination fees reimbursement
- Paid exam days
- Ongoing mentorship, training and professional development provided in-house and externally
- A commitment to work-life balance
- Planning and executing engagements under a Notice to Reader using Caseware
- Assisting in audit and review engagements
- Preparation of T1 Personal Income Tax and Benefit Returns and responding to CRA’s post-assessment review enquiries
- Preparation of T2 Corporate Income Tax Returns and GIFI
- Preparation of Trust Income Tax and Information Returns
- Preparation of various tax and election forms to CRA
- Meets the prerequisites to enroll in the CPA program
- Experience working in public practice such as co-op and/or experience in bookkeeping would be an asset
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Works well both independently and in team environment
- Quick learner, efficient, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be an asset, but not required
Please send your cover letter and resume by email. The position will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We will retain all resumes for future consideration. Thank you for your interest in AYCO.
Job Type: Full-time