NexgenRx ™ is a publicly traded company, established in 2003, to answer the increasing demand for an alternative to life insurance companies, the traditional providers of drug, dental and extended health care benefits. The NexgenRx solution enables plan sponsors to better control costs and improve health outcomes for employees and their families by using leading edge communications and processing technology. NexgenRx ™ provides flexible, accessible full benefit administration and we are growing! The Company is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the team.
In this full-time role, the primary responsibility is to provide professional support to our health care providers.
Customer Service Representative
- Resolve phone inquiries from medical providers or plan members in accordance with to our corporate call centre guidelines.
- Requests may also come to our call centre by mail, fax and e-mail.
- Respond to written and telephone requests within service standards.
- Investigate, research, resolve client issues, and liaise with other departments.
- Provide recommendations for resolution of problems and issues when appropriate (encouraged to do so.)
- During low call volume periods, you may be required to assist with other tasks within the department as needed.
- Must have good verbal and written communication in English (French an asset).
- College diploma or university degree preferred
- Previously demonstrated experience working as a Customer Service Representative (1-2 years ideally)
- Excellent customer service skills, maintains self-composure when confronted on issues by demanding or irate customers.
- Must be detail oriented, analytical and an excellent team player who demonstrates self-leadership and initiative.
- Knowledge or experience of Group Health Insurance is a definite asset.
- Knowledge or experience in a pharmacy, health or dental practitioner office is an asset.
- A professional and mature approach to customer service.
- Other required skills include: organization, ability to problem solve, multi-task issues, and good keyboarding skills.
- Our call centre is open from 8:00 am to 10:00pm. Must be willing to work flexible hours.
While we appreciate all submissions, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Required)