Summary: Technician is responsible for filtration of fuel and tank cleaning. Must be mechanically inclined. Specific training is provided but must be mechanically inclined.
- Comply with company safety and operations procedures.
- Operation and maintenance of supplied equipment and 2 Ton truck.
- Safety and Project documentation.
- Liaison with customers.
- Work with pumps, hoses, pipe, fittings.
- Low voltage electrical controls.
- Move equipment around locations carrying up to 80lbs.
- Power washing and cleaning of tanks.
Knowledge and Experience
- Construction or service safety experience.
- Customer and company communication.
- Hand and electric tools knowledge.
- Minimal piping experience.
- Basic computer / email knowledge.
- Class 5 Drivers License with clean abstract.
- Some travel.
- Must be proficient in English. (written & spoken)
Comes with Medical and Dental Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour