Performance Honda Mayfield is currently seeking highly motivated ServiceTechnicians with a proven track record to join their dynamic team. Canada's largest volume dealer for new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles.
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and diagnosing problems, providing repairs and maintenance to all used vehicles. This position will report to the Service Manager.
Performance Honda Mayfield Offers:
- Automotive Service Technician, fully licensed (310S or higher).
- Minimum 2 years experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must be team oriented, reliable and hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Excellent diagnostic and electrical skills.
- Great management support.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Group Health & Dental benefits.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.