Kingsdown has been a brand which has sustained success across the world since 1904. A leading manufacturing company, we have expanded our manufacturing and distribution footprint in the U.S. and around the world but our commitment to handcrafted quality has never wavered. Our tradition of excellence continues today, and is now complimented with technological and sleep science advancements, ensuring you the best night's sleep possible. We are seeking a Retail Sales Coordinator for a 12 month contract position to ensure our continued growth and success.
The Retail Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing sales and coordination support to the Canadian sales team. The successful candidate will be the point of reference for the sales team as well as customers and therefore must be organized, flexible, and have the capability to work with a sense of urgency to meet timelines in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
· Create, maintain and distribute sales price lists
· Prepare reports, presentations, and customer packages for meetings
· Assist in preparing and organizing promotional materials and events
· Issue communication to the sales representatives
· Introduce contests and gather results
· Update and maintain call reports to ensure they are accurate
· Handle customer issues such as price discrepancies on orders, additions to price lists
· General administrative duties required to support the executive and sales team
Hours of work may vary but are generally around 40 per week (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm).
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies:
· Experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions considered an asset
· Undergraduate degree or college diploma in a related discipline, such as Business Administration or Marketing
Skills & Competencies
Interested candidates must submit a resume with cover letter in application with the heading Retail Sales Coordinator. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kingsdown Canada is committed to providing an accessible workspace. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please notify us.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract