Seeking organized, technically savvy Bookkeeper with excellent Microsoft Suite skills.
Founded in 1981, Harris Leadership Strategies (HLS) is a retained executive search and leadership strategies firm based in Winnipeg. Located in a professional office downtown, HLS offers a positive and healthy working environment, benefits, flexible vacation schedule, opportunities for growth and development and the opportunity to work with highly skilled and seasoned colleagues in a professional team-based, executive environment. At this time, we are open to a flexible remote and in-person work schedule. www.harrisleadership.com
The Office Manager provides full administrative support to the President/CEO, Senior Vice President and a dynamic team of client serving principals and consultants. This position offers daily variety in a professional services environment. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, responsibilities include:
- Provide financial/payroll management, track and process client billings, perform bookkeeping (P&L Statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, AR/AP, bank reconciliation) and process payroll for all staff.
- Coordinate year end activities with external accountants.
- Coordinate with benefits provider as required, to onboard new employees and contact representative to assist with any individual issues.
- Manage incoming calls, respond to inquiries, admit guests (remote door lock), ensure Covid protocols.
- Administer online psychometric assessments. In-house training will be provided to accompany written instructions. Assessment administration which includes purchase and track assessment credits, generate assessment codes, provide scripted directions, print and bind assessment package.
- Serve as liaison between HLS and our IT service provider.
- Schedule and coordinate Zoom.us meeting details for video chat meetings, as required.
- Manage multiple calendars schedule appointments and interviews, organize meetings, managing boardroom timetable.
- Coordinate office functions including: manage and maintain inventory of office supplies, ensure office equipment is in working order and coordinate repairs as needed, negotiate contracts, prepare and send out mail and courier packages, and distribute incoming mail.
- If required, format and edit letters, memos, reports, presentations, and proposals from draft to client-ready, utilizing creativity and advanced skills in MS Office and other related software.
- Act as Fire Coordinator for the office. Training is provided.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Post-Secondary education in a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping experience (Quickbooks essential) and payroll (TelPay).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional office supporting several senior staff.
- Technologically savvy, learn new systems easily.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office and experience producing professional documents.
- Above average business communication skills both written and oral, and comfort liaising with executives.
- Polished and professional, friendly, articulate communicator, with a supportive and positive team-oriented approach.
- Must be highly organized, be details oriented and comfortable working in an exacting environment.
- The ability to work 8:30-5:00.
Reference ID: 40103
Application deadline: 2021-08-10
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- QuickBooks: 1 year (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19