This is a great opportunity to become a member of CGI's Web Design and Development Team, a team who works with world class clients bringing ideas and concepts to life. Our design and build process is focused on the user experience and takes advantage of the latest technologies such as HTML5, Responsive Design, and best of breed Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal and Kentico.
The Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Lead Developer will be responsible for the design, development, testing and delivery of all our supported AEM Web sites and applications. Site enhancements, support and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices and design methods are utilized to ensure the success of every AEM web project and initiative.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work under tight deadlines are required attributes. Applicants to earlier postings are encouraged to re-apply.
- Operate effectively as a senior mentor and member of the development team
- Lead the team in the evaluation of requirements, identification, estimate and delegation of tasks for the design, development and implementation of projects and operational changes
- Design, code and test existing and new web sites based on detailed business requirements
- Assume responsibility for design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia and GUIs
- Understand and address web related issues
- Operate effectively for quick turnaround of enhancements, fixes and solutions
- Utilize storyboarding, wireframes and predesigns to prepare detailed and accurate specifications and estimates
- Demonstrate ability to independently manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a collaborative team environment
- Develop and maintain reference material and documentation, including user guide/help sites
- Proven technical team leadership, estimation and task management experience
- Development of Adobe AEM 6.x and CQ 5.x websites.
- Design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise scale Drupal web applications with experience using and configuring Author and Publish instances, Dispatchers and other Replication agents.
- Experience in Sling, JCR Repository, Solr and Apache Felix.
- Design and development of service interfaces and system integration in AEM to/from external systems and web services.
- Experience with Responsive Design and mobile development using best practice and modern frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap and React.
- Graphics creation with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite and HTML5.
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing UI usability.
- SDLC including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities.
- Using and managing source codes using repositories such as SVN, GIT and TFS.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Successful completion of a 2 year or longer Computer Science/Information Technology program achieving a Diploma or Degree a plus.
- Experience with other Web Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Kentico, or Interwoven.
- Adobe Certified Expert certification for CQ and AEM development.
What you can expect from us:
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- UX requirements
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.