Compugen is one of Canada's top Information Technology (IT) solution providers with extensive service and support resources. Our vision is to “simplify the business of technology, together” by focusing on business objectives and outcomes, aligning the most relevant and effective IT solutions to meet those requirements and providing extraordinary ongoing support capabilities.
Every day, over 1,500 dedicated employees across Canada focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. Since 1981, the Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting creative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
Canadian organizations of all types are dealing with “Digital Transformation” strategies related to four IT industry mega-trends: Cloud, Mobility, Big Data and Social Media Platforms. There are major shifts that are taking place in businesses and in IT that are unfolding with unprecedented speed. Compugen is uniquely positioned to empower customers to embrace and leverage the benefits from these four mega-trends with new, relevant IT-based strategies and solutions while operating and maintaining cost-effective technology infrastructure and processes for datacenters and end user environments.
Compugen is seeking a motivated, passionate, self-directed sales professional with proven business acumen and leadership capabilities to directly lead and manage the Montreal branch sales team and be responsible for the sales of Compugen’s IT solutions and offerings into the Montreal market.
You will be directly managing a team of 6 field sales professionals, assigned to this market that currently drive over $60M in sales annually for Compugen.
Working closely with Compugen’s sales and service delivery teams, you will be the Sales Director for this market at Compugen. You will report to and work directly with the VP of Sales for Central and Eastern Canada to plan and execute a multi-year complex and comprehensive sales strategy for this market.
Your sales team will work with existing customers and new prospects alike to transform these organizations through Compugen’s innovative IT solutions. The successful candidate enjoys developing new business contacts and relationships and is motivated by the challenges and excitement of building and growing a business. You have a strong work ethic, are determined and focused and have a positive, “can-do” attitude and believe in collaboration and teamwork as the best way to do business. You meet people easily, have the ability to build trust and confidence and are a passionate customer advocate committed to solving problems for clients. You have a strong desire to win under intense competitive pressures and have a demonstrated ability to come up with innovative and creative strategies and solutions. You have a passion for managing and developing people and teams. You are a mentor for others and excel when “leading from the front”. You are adept at adapting to change and driving the ensuing team transformations and GTM strategy evolutions.
Expectations of your sales team (and by extension you):
* Identify and reach decision makers and key influencers and persuade them to take action
* Build senior level relationships (C-level; Director, VP) within existing client accounts and new prospect organizations
* Professionally and effectively communicate Compugen’s solutions to existing customers and new prospects through presentations, written proposals, RFP responses and regular business correspondence.
* Constantly refresh insight, knowledge and understanding of IT technology industry, solutions and strategies
* Investigate, research and seek information that will lead to a successful sales strategy that creates a selling advantage for a targeted opportunity
* Effective questioning, probing and listening that informs and leads to implementable actions and activities leading to a successful sales cycle
* Comprehend and apply Compugen strategies and solutions to develop existing customer and new prospect business development plans
* Ability to link and apply IT technologies to identified and targeted business outcomes for existing customers and new prospects
* Create compelling solutions that satisfy customer business outcomes that are differentiated to position Compugen as the desired or preferred partner and solution provider
* Create sound financial proposals that meet Compugen business expectations and win deals
* Collaboration and teamwork in the execution of all assignments, roles and responsibilities
* Engage key vendors to develop joint account and market development opportunities leading to new solutions and revenue sources
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent