Looking for the right opportunity to work in Eastern Canada? If you’re a seasoned Project Manager with knowledge on the technical side of building and experienced in commercial and multi-storey residential construction, we want to hear from you!
We are a construction company with offices across the Atlantic Provinces and have a $100 million in projects that may be just what you have been looking for. This position is based out of our head office in Halifax, NS.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements;
- Select trade subcontractors and plan, schedule and co-ordinate their activities;
- Manage project budgets and submit monthly progress billings;
- Develop and maintain positive relations and with clients, consultants, architects and subcontractors;
- Communicate regularly with Site manager and all stakeholders;
- Ensure projects are built to drawing specifications and the timely completion of all site activities;
- Mentor and provide leadership to project and site management teams;
- Ability to travel throughout the Atlantic Provinces.
- Strong negotiation, time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering or a related college diploma or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 7 - 10 years’ project management experience on medium to large commercial and multi-storey residential construction projects.
- Gold Seal certification would be considered an asset.
Our total compensation package includes a competitive salary, great bonus plan, professional development opportunities, group health & dental benefits, registered pension plan with matching portion, on-site gym, corporate wellness program and more.
If this opportunity sounds like what you are looking for, we want to hear from you today!