We are looking for an enthusiastic individual looking to begin an exciting new career in dental assisting.
The right candidate will have the ability to multi-task and enjoy working as part of a team in a fast paced environment. Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential.
Previous experience with fast food service or healthcare related fields would bring many transferable skills.
Why Choose Us?
We value our team members and their contribution to our success. You can be proud to be part of a team dedicated to providing patients with the best dental care possible. You will have the opportunity to develop skills leading to a career as a dental assistant.
1. Sterilization of instruments
2. Clean-up and set-up of dental treatment rooms
This is an initial 9 month contract with the possibility of full-time employment leading to a career as a clinical dental assistant (assisting the dentist chairside during dental procedures.)
Tuesday - occasional
Fridays 9-4 twice a month
1. completion of Public Health Ontario online course "Reprocessing in Community Heath Care Setting." This is a free online course required to be able to sterilize instruments. It teaches basic principles over 9 short modules. The course can be found at this link: www.publichealthontario.ca/en/education-and-events/online-learning/ipac-courses
2. Fluent verbal English.
3. Ability to stand for 8-10 hour shift
4. Able to wear a surgical mask or N95 during shift
We look forward to meeting you!
Please reply with a resume and cover letter.
We also welcome applications from CDA I or II applicants. Our wages and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with your training and experience.
Please note, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We meet or exceed all COVID-19 infection control precautions.