Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Note that an in-depth knowledge of React is not a pre-requisite. We are willing to train a strong candidate on the React library and its ecosystem.
This is your opportunity to join an exciting business that is experiencing significant growth. You'll be involved in building the next generation of our user-centric administrative tools. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and on business-impacting products. You will work closely with the management team, which has a proven track record of building successful companies in the SaaS and enterprise software space.
- Lead projects from design to deployment
- Mentor other developers
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 1 year of experience working on a modern SPA (single page application) using React, Angular, Vue, Ember, etc.
- Building and maintaining projects with a large amount of CSS
- Experience collaborating with UX designers and product owners
- Experience developing with Typescript
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git or Subversion
- Comfortable working using the Agile Scrum methodology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.