The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to in home client care and service delivery for our clients and their families. They are expected to be responsible for providing the highest level of quality service and will use consultative skills to determine each client’s initial needs and provide solutions in the form of a tailored plan of care. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention.
Our office is located centrally within Richmond and our service area includes Richmond, North Delta and Surrey. The Client Care Coordinator is required to have a vehicle and valid license in order to assist clients and CAREGivers in our service area.
- Ensure the needs of the client, family, employee, and company are consistently being met
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a plan of care
- Create, manage and maintain client records in our operating system
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client
- Develop and execute a Quality Assurance frequency plan for each home care client
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through Quality Assurance visits
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with Managers, Colleagues and CAREGivers
- Other duties will be assigned as required
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate consistent logic, rationality, objectivity and common sense in decision making while anticipating the consequences of decisions.
- Generate new & creative approaches to problems or original modifications (innovations) to established approaches
- Days of work will typically be during business hours from Monday - Friday but weekend and evening shifts will be required occasionally
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Must provide or complete a current criminal background check
- Extended Health Benefits and competitive wages provided
- Opportunity for growth within a growing company
- Great work environment with a supportive team
- Work for a values based company that specializes in serving seniors
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- home care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- BC Drivers License (Required)