Canadian Hospitality Manufacturing Inc. provides worldwide services fabricating commercial window treatments and bedding products for hospitality, healthcare and multi-family housing procurement.
We have an immediate opening position for experienced Marketing Manager (NOC: 0124) to manage the operation of the marketing department.
Location: 145 Riviera Drive, Unit 5, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 5J6
Terms of Employment: permanent full-time position
Working Hours: 7 hours per day and 35 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create marketing strategies, campaigns and programs to comply with the attainment of the company’s overall objectives;
· Establish, maintain and develop distribution networks and contacts;
· Conduct market research and analyze the marketing data to improve the productivity of the company;
· Evaluate the success of the company’s marketing strategies, campaigns and programs;
· Manage marketing events and content strategy for the website, social media platforms and email communications, etc.;
· Guide the design team on the vision for and revisions of concept layouts for core media items, including but not limited to website, social media, email campaigns, digital and event materials such as booths and panels;
· Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends, features and strategies;
· Other projects/duties as assigned.
· A college diploma is required;
· 5+ years of related working experience is required;
· Strong ability to find new opportunities in a competitive environment;
· Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook,YouTube and Wechat etc.;
· Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
· Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs
· Thinking outside the box leads to exciting campaigns that grab attention and generate sales;
· Understanding the target audience and presenting information to them in ways that will lead to a positive impression.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38.50 /hour