You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day administrative duties related to marketing and sales team support. You must have excellent attention to detail and strong computer skills with an ability to learn new programs and processes quickly. You will be asked to complete a lot of supporting processes.
The list below are just some of the tasks you will be assisting with for a general idea of the role.
- Editing word documents, excel sheets, and PDFs
- Photocopying, printing, scanning
- Sorting, sending mail and creating mailing lists
- Pulling property information and copying mass data into excel sheets
- Importing and updating our database (Salesforce) with contacts, properties, tasks, and campaign information
- Researching information for new opportunities and database growth
Sales and Marketing Support
- Create maps with property ownership and comparable sale information
- Updating website listing information as needed
- Planning and execution of marketing activities
- Managing online analytics with suggested improvements (google, SEO, social media)
- Writing, proofreading, and posting blog posts, articles, and social media content
- Assist growing Social Media across the organization and evolve strategies
Qualifications & Requirements
- Administrative support capabilities: Excellent planning, time management, and interpersonal skills, and ability to perform repetitive database tasks required.
- A strong educational background to perform at high-levels; Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines are preferred, but not necessary.
- Experience in a similar administrative or management role, preferred, but not necessary.
- Computer excellence: Proficiency in Microsoft Office mainly Excel, use of keyboard shortcuts, ability to multi-task, file saving consistency. (Bonus: knowledge of Salesforce CRM)
- Writing and editing skills to help compose and proofread text for blog post, articles, and social media.
- Innovative: you will be asked for ideas for new strategies, problem solve, and adapt to new situations.
- Thirst for knowledge: Willingness to take any necessary courses in order to upgrade your skills (driving as far as Vancouver is required, no more than once per quarter.)
- Dedication and ambition: you may be asked to stay late and come in early. (Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed.)
- Quick Learner: you will be asked to move from 0-100% in the first week.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Education reimbursement
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)