There are many reasons to work for Clique Hotels & Resorts, such as:
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- This is a full time position.
- We offer a competitive wage starting at $17/hr. with a bonus program. All wages are subject to an increase annually based on the results of a performance review.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 6 months for full time employees.
- Discounts at all of our sister properties, referral bonus of up to $500, discounts in F&B, and local gym, ski hill, and enterprise car rental.
- There is room for advancement in our company.
- We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation with free internet and cable at only $15 per day, all within walking distance to work.
Some of the job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet arriving and departing guests providing gracious, attentive, and friendly service.
- Retrieving, delivering, and storing of guests luggage.
- Escorting guests to their rooms, explaining the in room features
- Delivering messages, faxes, and packages to guests
- Assist with up keep of lobby area
- Assist , Banquets and Room Service during peak times
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment
- Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must have basic verbal and written English skills.
- This position is very physical requiring the candidates to be able to perform the following tasks with ease: move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 80 pounds. Reach overhead, below knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and grasp, write, stand, sit, walk, perform repetitive motions, bend, climb, listen, hear and have excellent visual acuity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $17.75 /hour