Myticas Consulting's Ottawa based client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, who possesses a Government of Canada SECRET Clearance for multi-year REMOTE contract opportunity.
The Business Analyst will oversee the delivery of the security solution design based on business, operational, technical, and security requirements, as well as IT strategies.
Required Qualifications & Skills The Consultant should have the following qualifications and skills:
- University degree or college diploma in computer science, IT engineering, or cyber security
- A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in a Cyber Security role in organizations with more than 500 employees, using various high-availability solutions
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of security solutions
- Demonstrated experience with security Information and event management (SIEM) platforms (Splunk) and end-point detection and response (EDR) platforms (Tanium) is an asset
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of cyber security solutions in Microsoft Azure is an asset Additional Qualifications
The following will also be considered:
- Demonstrated ability to work with an enterprise architecture framework and group
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and best practices in software architecture and architectural/design patterns and frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge of implementing secure applications