We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the Company's facilities.You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems. He should be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative task such as reporting, budgeting, etc.The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company's business operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily and weekly inspection of facility to ensure operations.
- Hire and train maintenance employees to carry out specialized duties.
- Delegate maintenance issues to appropriate personnel for effective resolution.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff.
- Carry out inspections of facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Inspect equipment to identify operational inefficiency and facilitate optimization
- Check electrical systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Perform periodic maintenance and routine calibration of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic
- Manage the process of disposal of worn-out/damaged machinery as well as the installation
of new equipment.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around building facilities or premises.
- Design and implement programs and procedures for effective maintenance operations.
- Ensure adherence to health/safety procedures and policies.
- Supervise the activities of a building upkeep personnel to ensure they maintain a clean and
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control/manage maintenance budget in order to meet set objectives
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers and conduct negotiations with them to determine the rates and terms of service.
- Maintain accurate record of maintenance operations and present to upper management reports
of daily activities.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager of other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
Job Type: Full-time