CIMCO has an opening for an organized and enthusiastic person to provide Technical Refrigeration Sales and develop working relationships with both existing and new clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Industrial Service Sales support to our Dartmouth branch. The area of operation will include the province of Nova Scotia
- Developing relationships at multiple levels within the client¡¦s organization including operating engineers, facility managers, plant engineers, plant managers, etc.
- Develop/establish Asset and Capital Equipment lifecycle management plans with clients
- Development, evaluation and discussion of technical solutions with clients.
- Complete material take-offs, equipment selections and pricing as necessary to develop cost estimates.
- Preparation and presentation of proposals/quotations to clients and closing the sale.
- Conduct activities in accordance with company policy including safety and respecting the environment.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of industrial refrigeration systems.
- Formal technical education and training (Red Seal, C.E.T., C.Tech. or similar)
- Three or more years of industry related experience.
- Willingness to travel regularly within our operating territory as needed
- Good communication, organizational and writing skills.
- Proficiency or willing to learn Word, Excel, and other software as needed to support the sales process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMCO specializes in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and service of complex thermal building solutions for industrial, process cooling and recreational refrigeration and mechanical systems. For more than 100 years, CIMCO’s leadership and unparalleled research, development and manufacturing programs has put us at the forefront of industry advancements and technological breakthroughs. Our professional engineers, technicians and designers apply innovative state-of-the-art equipment and refrigerants to develop systems that meet even the most complex thermal challenges. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including Pension Plan, Share Purchase Plan, Medical, Dental, Fitness Benefits, Flexible Hours, Career Development Opportunities, Mentoring and Continuing Education.
CIMCO Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, CIMCO Refrigeration will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.