Winter season 2020/2021 (Nov to April)
Do you get stoked teaching people to cross country ski? Do you enjoy snowshoeing? Do you want to have a job loving what you do? Are you a certified Nordic instructor? Do you have experience with youth? If so then you should work for Manning Park Resort this winter. We have both full time and part time Nordic Centre Staff.
The best part about working at Manning Park Resort is that you get to live in a BC Provincial park as well. Many staff end up making lifelong friendships with fellow employees, and contacts throughout the international ski and resort industry. Some of our perks include a free seasons pass, a really inexpensive place to live, opportunities to gain skills in other departments, free skiing at other resorts, plus much more.
- Ability to carry 40lbs / 18kgs while skiing or snowshoeing
- Ability to assist a fallen skier back onto their feet
- Good cash skills / customer service skills
- Teaching cross country skiing to school groups, families, children and adults
- Helping guests rent equipment and purchase trail tickets
- Leading winter survival snowshoe programs or guided snowshoe excursions
- Maintaining guest safety at all times
- Performing maintenance and repair on Nordic center and guest equipment
Job Application Process:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org