Rapidly Growing Panel Fabricator is looking for a dynamic marketer to do customer presentations and build awareness of our products with architects, builders, and developers. We are the leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of an innovative and integrated panel cladding system that is rapidly being adopted by leading architectural firms, developers, and builders in North America and around the world. We are growing rapidly to meet the high demand… but we are only scratching the surface of market potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. We are looking for someone who is confident, outgoing, proactive, intuitive, creative, well-groomed, organized, and who has exceptional presentation skills. You will introduce our products to new prospective clients through onsite and remote presentations and demonstrations, depending on location. You will use a CRM system to document the client interaction and work with our outside sales reps to follow-up on any opportunities that develop. Basic product training will be provided to compliment your presentation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer with great company culture. We believe in rewarding you for your personal performance, your ability to get along with our team members, and your contribution to our dynamic company culture. The successful candidate will join our team in Etobicoke, and report to the group’s Project Manager.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with excellent communication, creative, and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized, confident, goal-oriented, and have excellent time management skills
- Must be results-driven, and be effective working independently
- Must have a professional appearance, demeanour, and be well-groomed.
- Must be willing to invest time toward self-improvement in order to achieve and surpass goals.
- Present our cladding system to prospective clients and influencers – Architects, Builders, and Developers.
- Learn and master basic product and application knowledge for onsite and online presentations
- Use customer and prospect feedback to make recommendations to outside sales people
- Use a customer relationship management [CRM] system to keep track of all your presentation and business development activities
- Provide periodic reports on client interactions, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
WHAT WE OFFER;
- Salary of $48k-$60k/year depending on experience, skill sets, and capabilities.
- We provide a basic, product-training program
- Exceptional opportunity for personal growth and development
- Excellent opportunity for advancement based on performance
- Excellent working environment and company culture
- Stability – We have been in business since 2003.
- Growth — We are growing exponentially over the next 10 years
- A full-time position
- Must have a driver’s license. A company car will be provided.
- Must have computer competency and be able to work with MS Office
- Must have previous presentation experience
- Experience in the construction industry is an asset
- Architectural and engineering knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems and database applications is an asset
For consideration, please submit your resume along with a one-page covering letter outlining why we should consider you for this position. Submit covering letter [Attn: Jim] by attaching it to your indeed resume file.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year