WAREHOUSE BREWING COMPANY: Taproom and Hospitality Manager
Warehouse Brewing Company is a Production Brewery, Taproom and Private Events venue located in Regina, SK. We are just getting set to open, and will be a fast-paced, busy taproom that is open six days a week as well as a growing private events business. We are looking for a passionate, high energy, optimistic, and positive leader to manage our Taproom and Hospitality Business. The Taproom and Hospitality Manager will be key member of our management team with input on taproom and events strategy, public and private event execution, beer program, and overall culture and company direction. This is a full-time position with immediate availability.
We believe beer has the power to help people find a common ground, and we will use our passion and our energy to improve the lives of others, one pint at a time. The Taproom and Hospitality Manager must be the embodiment of our ideals, to our Taproom Team, Colleagues and Taproom Guests.
Warehouse Brewing Company is focused on delivering an unforgettable customer experience and this effort is led by our Hospitality Team.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- A natural leader, looking to take responsibility and grow and develop our hospitality team
- Charismatic and highly personable with a natural ability to mollify an upset guest or challenging situation
- Inspired by the opportunity to bring people together through great beer and driven to improve the lives of others
- Ready to inspire our hospitality team to give their absolute best effort and the highest level of service every shift
- Fanatical about beer quality and all aspects of customer experience, including organizing and cleaning the taproom, storage, supplies, draft system, bathrooms, and private event space
- Eager to learn, hungry for challenges, and constantly looking to grow and develop themselves and their team
- Positive and able maintain a “can do” attitude
- Able to lead within a close-knit team of taproom servers, brewers, and fellow managers, while also demonstrating an extremely high level of initiative and ability to operate with minimal oversight
- Able to create, update and monitor accounting and performance databases to grow the hospitality business and improve profitability
- Creative, innovative, and constantly looking for new ways to run the hospitality business
- The Taproom and Hospitality Manager will oversee all taproom and hospitality staff and execute on our shared vision of creating an unforgettable experience for our guests.
- This manager will take lead on personnel decisions, manage scheduling, training, supply and inventory management, taproom and venue cleaning and maintenance, and continuing to build and improve a fantastic hospitality team.
- Nights and weekends will be required, including closing the taproom several nights a week.
- Working with the marketing and brewing team to improve marketing, create and execute public events, and improve our beer program
- Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 55 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
- Able to move 165-pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools
- Work with poise in the fast-paced environment of a taproom with the ability to learn and troubleshoot on the spot
- Able to be on one’s feet for 6-8 hours at a time
- Evening, weekend and holiday availability required
- Ability to manage multiple events with multiple organizers as well as the taproom all at one time
We are excited about any other skills you bring to the team, including, but not limited to:
- Private Event Management
- Bartending Experience
- Food experience
- Cicerone training
- Sales experience
- POS Experience
- Base Salary, Full Health Benefits and Annual Bonus based on performance and KPI’s.
- Paid Vacation
- Potential for equity in the form of profit sharing units
Please submit your cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, please describe what inspires you and what you hope to achieve with Warehouse Brewing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Event Management: 1 year (Preferred)