MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
- Develop product strategy, vision, and roadmaps, and conceive short, medium, and long-term features to achieve the vision
- Craft an excellent user experience
- Collaborate with design team on intuitive, modern user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver product to market
- Plan marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Actively lead content strategy
- Increase website conversion rates and grow sales
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a digital environment
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, design or similar; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with digital consumer e-commerce products
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience working with diverse groups of people to manage and inspire change
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong business sense with a consistent record of using analytical methods to derive value
What we offer:
- Real passion for solving problems for consumers
- Experience delivering massive-scale consumer products and services in a fast-growing environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and ability to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Mastery of Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where continuous innovation is the norm.
- History of active teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Creative, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Appreciation for web design, typography, user experience and sociocultural trends
- Leadership development program, on-demand online learning, Educational Assistance Program, Lunch&Learns.
- Daily breakfast
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Social Events throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday party and 5 a 7 cocktails and bites.
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.