Based in our Mississauga office and reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Coordinator provides support to the Sales team in the Eastern Region as required.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide sales support to the Director of Sales, Corporate Account Managers and Account Managers
- As needed, serve as a secondary contact for key customers, supporting the sales representatives to respond to customer inquiries;
- Participate in weekly sales conference calls;
- Play an active role in coordinating responses for customer RFP’s and bids;
- Work closely with Oceanex Operations and Finance teams to assist in resolving customer challenges.
- Assist sales team members with rate request submissions to the Oceanex pricing team;
- Assist with maintaining customer contact data / information in the Oceanex master database;
- Act as key resource for event management (tradeshows, etc.);
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- College Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience in a corporate sales environment, supporting an outside sales team;
- Bilingualism would be an asset
- Computer literate; excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite of products;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills.
You are interested and believe you have all the qualifications? Please forward your resume as soon as possible to:
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.