This is an opportunity to be part of a growing natural food business. The position will report directly to the Owner of the company. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong mathematical aptitude, bookkeeping experience and the ability to work well in a team.
1. Full cycle bookkeeping
2. Accounts Payable & Receivable
3. Financial transactions for purchasing and payroll
4. Bank Deposits
5. Contract management filing
6. Report preparation
8. Weekly meeting with the owner
1. Bookkeeping experience is essential
2. Strong analytic abilities
3. Demonstrated mathematical aptitude for planning and modelling
4. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
5. Must be computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs and adapt to new systems
6. Must have 5+ years bookkeeping experience
This is a full-time, salary position. We are looking for someone to join our team and not a contract bookkeeper.
Please apply by email a resume and cover letter outlining your fit with the position. Resumes will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Learn more about us: www.treeislandyogurt.com
Job Type: Full-time