Comsale Computer Inc. was established in 2000 providing affordable and environmentally friendly refurbished computer equipment to local business. The refurbished electronics industry has been growing in excess of 20% annually for over a decade, and Comsale is one of North America’s largest refurbishers of desktop, laptop and other computer accessories. Comsale has personnel and facilities in five countries and a growing customer base around the globe.
In the role of HR Generalist, you will support Canadian and US employees in a fast-paced e-commerce, manufacturing and distribution environment. The HR Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, compensation and benefits
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment activities including developing job descriptions, screen resumes and maintain talent pool, perform telephone screening, conduct in-person interviews with hiring managers, conduct reference and background checks, send out job offers and on-board all new hires
- Maintain all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies using Dynamics 365
- Manage benefit administration including enrollments, changes to status/records, terminations and reconciliations.
- Coordinate the performance reviews according to schedule.
- Assist in coordinating employee Health and Safety training programs and maintain training records.
- Assist in updating company policies and procedures in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Prepare HR reports according to schedule (organization chart, headcount, turnover, etc.)
- Assist in filling WCB/WSIB and creating Modify Job Offer.
- Respond to internal and external Human Resources related inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Human Resource
- 3+ years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably start up
- Strong analytical, problem solving, prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks or projects
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Must have sound knowledge of Canadian and USA legislation and organizational practices to develop appropriate/proactive HR interventions.
- Ability to travel to different company locations in Canada and USA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- CHRP/CHRL (Preferred)