Full-time, In House
Who we are:
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We're building a future where the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment is individualized, delightful, and seamless in all channels. We're building a future where merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We're building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, the most adaptable, and simplest to build upon.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us to build the new commerce fabric for the internet.
Your next career:
As a Technical Program Manager, you will manage the Product Delivery Engineering teams implementing the Fabric eCommerce platform for our customers. The person will be responsible for execution and delivery of all customer projects with high quality and drive the highest levels of customer adoption and success. They understand key problems, propose and analyze multiple solutions and lead the team to produce the most efficient, cost-effective, and rapidly scalable solutions.
The right candidate will have demonstrated experience with end-to-end technical program management of complex projects and does have a well-rounded technical background in current technologies. You will leverage your practical experience to deliver large, complex business solutions and teams with highly skilled technologists to ensure flawless product delivery. You will have experience in acting as the liaison between the engineering team and Business and Technology (client side) stakeholders, ensuring alignment, quality, and timely delivery of services.
Provide the vision, rationale, and recommendations to Fabric's leadership for platform improvements while ensuring current systems meet performance and operational standards.
What are you going to do:
What do you bring to the table:
- Define scope, manage risk, track project metrics and project plan
- Work across multiple cross-functional product/delivery engineering teams consistently making progress and achieve results
- Define transition plan, ramp-up and launch of customer digital commerce infrastructure from legacy to Fabric
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the customers' architectural solutions/environment
- Drive improvements in implementation methodology using delivery best practices
- Maintaining awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers and manage feedback to the internal product team
- Manage milestones across 3rd party partners
- Prioritization and grooming, converting business use cases to technical stories, Jira management and tracking,
- Facilitate streamlined communication and status updates on milestones and risks.
What we bring to the table:
- 8+ years of experience in a customer-facing, technical program management, and/or solution architect role
- A passion for technology and digital transformation
- An innovative mind that is creative and doesn't follow cookie-cutter ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels
- Experience in establishing and managing customer relationships and effectively managing expectations
- Strong understanding of eCommerce
- Extensive experience with JIRA and Agile
- Experience of large scale microservices cloud solution
- Deep technical understanding of cloud software solutions and high-performance multi-tier applications.
- Preferred experience implementing legacy & monolithic eCommerce solution such as - Oracle Commerce Cloud (ATG), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), SAP Hybris, Magento or Shopify Plus
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Fast paced, fun and collaborative environment
- Co-workers that will care for you both personally and professionally