We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team in Brampton.
Below is the job description:
Primary responsibilities are to acquire new customers and add additional value added services to current customer accounts through inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Receive inbound and proactively make outbound calls to promote the company products and services, selling the benefits to existing and prospective customers and closing deals where appropriate.
- Indentify prospects and prospect sectors and develop those into a successful sales strategy.
- Effectively qualifies clients through use of value-based and consultative selling methods.
- Ensure that the CRM system (Sales Force) is kept up to date and used effectively to drive sales performance.
- Timely and accurate completion of all documentation and information systems.
- Support and assist with sales and marketing plan deliverables on request of the Program Manager.
- Sell the value of the recommended solution, and retain/up-sell revenue if possible.
- Achievement of all Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis including achievement of company sales, revenue and margin targets, up sell/cross sell tar-gets, pipeline management, activity indicators and call quality scores.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as experience with a technology based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Target driven with strong organizational skills.
- Dynamic, energetic, ambitious, positive, enthusiastic.
- Able to adopt a highly organized, pro-active and systematic approach.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to learn company products and services with the ability to match features, advantages and benefits to each individual customer.
- Capable of dealing with any customer no matter size or complexity of case within agreed inside sales parameters.
- Dedicated team player with drive and initiative
- Articulate and friendly telephone manner with high level of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet and exceed set realistic targets.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work.
- Demonstration of a general knowledge of health and safety regulations desirable.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Ability to work flexible working hours as necessary
- Perform other miscellaneous and related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in sales or marketing preferred, demonstrating good knowledge of business processes and order entry systems. Or Bachelor’s degree in other related field, with previous sales and/or marketing experience. Or two or more years of outbound sales experience, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating the ability to manage and develop existing and prospective accounts. Must have experience with customer relations and support as well as exhibit leadership abilities.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and contract management software.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to learn company billing/customer database software in addition to learning the features of all company services and products and different levels of account options.
- Demonstrating a general knowledge of OSHA Regulations desirable.