Are you a person that wants to empower small businesses?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We're looking for an Account Executive to be part of our team at our office in our office in Toronto, ON, located in the King West area.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. As featured in the Globe and Mail ( https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-tech-firm-jobber-hits-it-big-by-thinking-little-as-in-plumbers/ ), we work with home and field service companies to help them better quote, schedule, invoice and collect payments from their customers. We've come a long way from our first customer in 2011 and have just scratched the surface in what we want to accomplish for our customers ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEjfsbVYsSE ).
Reporting to a Sales Manager, the Account Executive will play a significant role in developing relationships and trust with small businesses in our journey to power the world of mobile services. Our sales process is very consultative, and helping the customers understand the value and efficiency Jobber could provide their company is paramount.
The Account Executive will:
To be successful, you will need:
- Connect with small businesses to develop a knowledge around their challenges and goals.
- Provide recommendations on how to best utilize Jobber, from specific workflows to feature fits.
- Work with the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to provide the best customer experience and exposure to the Jobber product.
- Communicate with multiple departments to ensure feedback is communicated around initiatives, product and campaigns.
- Track key information in Salesforce for follow-up and analytics.
What you can expect from your team:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales environment with commission and/or targets. You can speak to them, and can speak to how successful you were.
- To be high energy. You will be required to sell in a dynamic environment with a fairly short sales cycle. You should be energized by high volume and the prospect of uncapped earning potential!
- To be driven and tenacious. In sales, not every customer will say yes or be open to changing their business workflow. We need you to dust off your jeans and get right back in the saddle...quickly.
- To find solutions. If something isn't going right, you'll take care of it. Not every conversation will be the same, and you're quick at thinking on your feet.
- To be coachable and adaptable. The sales team is always changing and evolving, so being flexible and good with change and ambiguity is important.
- To enjoy technology. We're working hard to empower the world with mobile technology and are looking for someone who wants to share their excitement.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You should have the ability to actively listen and consult with our customers and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need. This position involves a good deal of phone time, so these skills are imperative.
- Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, preferably SalesForce.
Our Sales team gains an understanding of who our customers are, what their businesses do, and how Jobber can help them succeed, to turn leads into advocates.
You'll have the opportunity to participate in monthly and quarterly contests, both individual and as a team. This team is one that celebrates the wins, motivates each other over the losses, and challenges each other to do better every day. You'll have regular 1:1's with your manager which focus on performance, coaching, and long-term development, with consistent feedback on how you can continue to grow.
What you can expect from Jobber:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Learning and Development function to help you reach your career goals and fullest potential.
- Three weeks paid vacation for your long breaks and a fully stocked kitchen for your short breaks.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and make an impact on $400-billion industry that has no dominant player...yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we're transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We're bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver over $6-billion a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they're successful we all win!