We’re now hiring full-time, Customer Service Representatives to work from home and provide next-level care for customers of a major quick service restaurant company with brands that you know and love. Being bilingual in Spanish or French is a plus.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound calls and chat in a high-energy environment. You will get to work with top technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at helping customers through calls, emails, or social media and at assisting with questions about products and services
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills as well as de-escalation techniques to resolve customers issues
- You are the "go-to" person who helps others understand products and services
- You have experience in the restaurant/fast food industry
What we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Additional pay incentives
Requirements to work from home:
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 - 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.70 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Do you have full-time availability?
- A hard-wired Internet connection with 2 MBPS upload speed and 10 MBPS download speed is required. Wi-Fi, DSL, and Satellite internet connections are not compatible. Can you meet these requirements?
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- contact center: 1 year (preferred)