Manpower is looking for Administrative Assistant for temporary full-time role with an exciting client located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
What is in it for you?
- $17.00 per hour
- Paid weekly, every Friday
- Guaranteed 40 Hours weekly
- 3 months contract
- Possibility to be extended
- Potential for becoming permanent
- Overtime available
- Safe, clean work environment
- Indoor and outdoor work
- Career growth and more
What is the job?
- Responsible for receiving, answering, and directing calls to the relevant staff
- Responsible for obtaining freight quotes for outgoing or incoming orders
- Fill out all paperwork for domestic and international shipments while printing and attaching commercial invoices to shipments
- Documenting and tracking shipments, track additional freight charges including filing freight invoices and more
- Maintain and update spreadsheets as required also attaching proper labels, packing slips to pallets or boxes.
- Data entry, filing invoices, Updating, and creating bill of materials
- Printing new incoming orders and entering them to our ERP system
- Maintaining the status of the order on our website
- Assist with production scheduling, Reporting and Inventory
- Assist with inventory management, reconciliation, counting bins etc.
- Manage inventory requisitions from our database.
- Other duties as assigned by the client.
What do you bring to the job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Minimum 3 year's previous work experience in the manufacturing environment
- Experience working as a inventory coordinator or buyer experience is an asset.
- Computer literate with intermediate skill level for Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook including basic math skills
- Ability to speak and comprehend English
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor work
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/general oversight
- Ability to communicate clearly as including using a hand held radio is a plus
- Ability to work evenings and weekends if needed
- Ability to work in shifting schedules if needed and extended hours.
- Ability to pass a background check and substance test.
- Must have own transportation
- Able to start work immediately
We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
To learn more about the changing environment of work, please visit our website www.manpower.ca and follow us on Facebook Manpower Manitoba