Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide safety leadership through implementation of Crezo Safety Program and monitoring of safety performance of field staff and subtrades.
- Provide people leadership through establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with field staff and subtrades in order to promote positive morale.
- Supervision and development of site team members through regular feedback, training and coaching; timely completion of performance evaluations.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the project schedule.
- Assist in drafting sub-contractor contracts
- Administer contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, site instructions and change notices to ensure scopes, terms and conditions are properly executed.
- Identify and advise of design deficiencies, schedule interruptions or difficulties, and other project issues; works collaboratively with Project Manager to resolve issues.
- Monitor and evaluate subcontractor performance with regards to safety and scope of work.
- Ensure quality of subtrades workmanship and building material.
- Ensure sufficient manpower is provided to achieve safety, schedule and quality objectives.
- Assist in developing project procedures and paperwork
- Maintain daily paperwork to the satisfaction of Dolomiti including field reports, safety inspections, schedule updates, etc.
- Perform site layout as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 /year
- Construction Superintendent: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)